So far, we are familiar with the Norton Removal tool, which allows you to remove Norton Security products from your computer if they fail to uninstall Add or Remove Programs [Program and Features in Windows 7]there is a tool from Symantec, Norton Removal and Reinstallation Toolwhat uninstall all Norton products from your computer and reinstall the latest version of Norton Security product (if you are using the latest version of Norton Antivirus, Norton Internet Security, or Norton 360 on your computer).
Download Norton 21 Removal Tool for Norton 2014 Products
Norton Remove & Reinstall works with the following Norton Security products
- Norton Antivirus 2009 and later versions
- Norton Internet Security 2009 and later versions
- Norton 360 version 3.0 and newer versions.
This tool is not compatible with Norton System Works, Norton Ghost, PCAnywhere or Norton utilities.
Updated Norton Removal Tool to remove Norton Security 2015
Using the Norton Removal and Reinstallation Tool
1. Download and save the tool on your computer and run NRnR.exe with administrator privileges.
2. Click Agree to “User License Agreement”, Norton Remove & Reinstall detects and displays Norton products installed on your computer.
3. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Instead of the user performing some uninstallation and reinstallation tasks manually, this tool automates the reinstallation process after the Norton product is uninstalled.