If you turned on Windows Spotlight for your lock screen background under Personalization under Windows 10so the beautiful images that appear from Bing on your lock screen really look beautiful and amazing, the lock screen feature shows you the kind of images you want after you cast your vote.
The lock screen images that have been shown to you in the last few days will be saved in a folder on your computer, this folder (here is the path: %UserProfile%AppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewyLocalStateAssets ) is quite hard to find and you need to rename each file extension to .jpg later. This process is tedious.
You don’t even have to worry about doing that now because there is a free Windows 10 app called SpotBright, which is available in the Windows Store for download all Windows Spotlight Images to your PC from Microsoft servers with a single click.
Fix Windows 10 Lock Screen Settings page shows message ‘Some settings are managed by your organization’
Download Windows Spotlight Wallpapers on Windows 10
1. Go to the app link, download and install it on your computer and open it,
2. By clicking on quick searchshows the number of wallpapers found by the app and available for download, click the download button.
3. When the download is complete, click ‘Open Download Location’ (by default this application saves downloaded Spotlight images in its own folder under Images: C:Users
The application downloads the same image in two resolutions: one for PC in ‘1920 x 1080’ and one for mobile in ‘1080 x 1920’.
4. In-depth research will find more new wallpapers for you.
Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8 / Windows 10
5. In our tests, Spotbright’s quick search found and downloaded 174 wallpapers, while the in-depth search found another 12 new wallpapers.
download spotbright [opens in Windows 10 store].