So far, Google Chrome’s stable channel has support for syncing bookmarkspreferences and themes on multiple computers through your Google account.Extensions Sync is coming to the Chrome 6 stable channel and is now available for the latest Chrome developer channel. let’s see how we can sync google chrome extensions on the dev channel.
Syncing Extensions in Google Chrome
If you are using the latest developer version of Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the Wrench menu and click on options and under Personal Stuff click on “Set up Sync”
2. Now login to your Google account with username and password and click enter.
3. You now have the options to configure the sync of your Google Chrome data, by default Google Chrome shows the option to keep everything synced.
- Automatic filling
4. You can customize what to sync with your Google account by selecting “Choose what to sync” and then choosing what you want to sync. Click OK to complete extensions sync process.
5. You need to do the same procedure as step 1 to 4 on other computers you want Chrome Extensions to Sync to your Google account.